1. The league will be scored year-round, including playoff stats.
2. Final scores from each sport will be added together at season's end to come up with a cumulative total of all four sports, with each sport weighted evenly.
3. Overall standings will include each season that started in that given year, starting with baseball (chronologically: baseball, football, hockey, basketball).
4. Starting lineups are set prior to the start of the season, and can be changed at the all-star break of that sport (after week 8 in football).
5. Starting lineups can also be changed during the break before the postseason starts, although a maximum of only three moves are allowed. 6. In the case of injury, you can designate a player to the Injured Reserve. Doing so, however, means you can no longer use that player until roster changes are allowed (as outlined in Rule 4 & 5).
7. Positional eligibility is determined by Yahoo.
8. In the event of trades, any empty roster spots may be filled with a bench player.
9. Incoming players may not be immediately subbed in, unless filling an empty spot, or unless roster moves are allowed (as outlined in Rule 4 & 5).
10. In the event of a tie in the standings, the tie-breakers are:
10. a) Roto standings (using only playoff stats)
10. b) Most individual categories won (using all accumulated stats)
10. c) A coin toss
1. Scoring style is rotisserie. The categories for each sport are as follows:
2.Football: Passing Yards, Rushing Yards, Receiving Yards, Receptions, Turnovers (interceptions plus fumbles lost), Total TDs.
3.Hockey: Goals, Assists, Powerplay Points, Plus/Minus, Shots On Goal; Wins, Save Percentage, Goals Against Average.
4.Basketball: Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, 3-Pointers Made, Eddy Curry Line ((assists + steals + blocks) / turnovers).
5.Baseball: Runs, Home Runs, Runs Batted In, Stolen Bases, On-Base Percentage;
5.Baseball: Wins, Saves, Strikeouts, Earned Run Average, WHIP (walks + hits per inning pitched).
- Entry fee (in theory) is $50 per team.
- Prize money (in theory) is: $25 for an individual sport win, $100 for the overall win, and $50 for 2nd place overall.
- In the case of expanding starting roster positions, a supplemental draft will be held in that sport.
- Each team will receive draft picks in that sport, equal to the number of positions being added.
- Draft order will be determined by the previous year's standings in the given sport, drafting in reverse order (non-snaking) of the standings.
- Free agents may be picked up at any point in the off-season, on a first-come first-serve basis.